Tuesday, May 2, 2017

On The Vertical

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the vertical version of yesterday's card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The right-side strip is a Bazzill green.  The sentiment is Altenew Halftone Holidays stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow and Wild Wasabi on Recollections Vanilla.  The 'Season' was die cut with a coordinating die.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Candy Cane Stickles.

I'm in love with this Altenew stamp set!  It took me a couple of tries to work out matching the fill and the outline before I turned to my ever trusty Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.  I used green this time because I wanted to see the results.  The greens in this card where chosen to work with the line in the holly.  Again, a little darker than I'd like but still just fine.  I love the checkered ribbon, it's vintage, like the paper.  Another wonderful result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment