Thursday, September 7, 2017

Neutral And Serene

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is the complete opposite of yesterday's card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up River Rock.  The images are Close To My Heart Brushstrokes stamped in River Rock and Stampin' Up Summer Silhouettes stamped in Altenew Evening Grey.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Die 74-W Greeting Set die cut in Soft Suede.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Unforgettable "Firsts" enamel dots.

I love this card!  It's so wonderfully neutral and utterly serene.  It still uses the layered stamping technique that I love doing so very much.  I picked out this piece of paper in the box of donations expressly because it was perfect for stamping.  I added this this birthday die cut to my stash because I wanted some variety and this set offered some great options.  I had to play with the layout quite a bit to make it pleasing to the eye but the final results are awesome!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment