Saturday, April 21, 2018

Iris Times Three

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very spring-inspired sympathy card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Orchid Opulence.  The image is Gina K Garden Silhouettes stamped in Tombow 158 and 623 on Recollections White and layered on more Orchid Opulence and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Recollections Faux Pearls.

Obviously my Gina K stamps were close at hand for the past few days.  These are the perfect images for colouring with markers because they are simple and don't have an outline.  If I'm not mistaken, I've used this layout for Gina K images in the past.  What can I say, it works so very well!  I love the tiny sentiment.  It almost seems like an after thought except that it's been placed in the design sweet spot.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment