Thursday, April 12, 2018

Lucky Blues

Hello everyone,

Today's good luck card is all shades of blue.


The printed paper was crafted using the shaving cream technique and a variety of Stampin' Up and Nick Bantock re-inkers, and was layered on Recollections White and Stampin' Up Pacific Point.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasions stamped in Altenew Desert Night on Recollections White and is layered on more Pacific Point.  The embellishments are Denim Oregon Raindrops.

If I've not said it before, I so love the swirling blues on this paper.  The shaving cream technique is a ton of fun but so very messy!  I made a ton of sheets when I was playing with the shaving cream (and it really is playing!) so I've a lot of sheets in my stash.  This card is fully intended for a male recipient so I kept the layout and embellishments really simple and straightforward.  I love the result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment