Sunday, April 8, 2018

Pansy Luck

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last pansy card that I start working on this past weekend.


The images are Altenew Pretty Pansies stamped in Olive, Moss, Pure Graphite, Midnight Violet, Deep Iris, Lavender Fields, Industrial Diamond, Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart, Purple Wine, Honey Drizzle, Maple Yellow, Citrus Burst, Desert Night, Dusk, and Ocean Waves on Recollections White.  The images were cut with the coordinating Altenew die.  The sentiment is Sentimentally Yours More Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette and Old Olive.  The pansies and card are highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I so liked the Congratulations card from earlier in the week that I just had to do the Liquid Pearls again.  This is a bit more of a traditional layout.  I used dimensionals with the smaller pansies to add a little more interest though with these flowers, it's not an imperative.  It's probably a good think I ran out of stamped images otherwise I could have just kept going with pansy cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment