Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Retro Sweetie

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of the last retro/vintage recycled cards in this series.  I still have lots of images to use but I need to move on to other cards.


The image is from a recycled card layered on Close To My Heart Poppy and Fern.  The sentiment is Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Velvet and is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Me & My Big Ideas Green Rhinestone Singles.

I love this sweet girl.  She rather reminds me of Holly Hobby, which I was really into when I was little.  The images and colours from this card are really wonderful.  I'm thrilled that I managed to salvage two cards from the original.  This image was the front of the card which included the images from the earlier Vintage Birdies card in this vintage series.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment