Saturday, April 28, 2018

Rockin' Thanks III

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another kid cool thank you card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Chocolate.  The printed paper is DCWV Rock Star layered on a mirrored silver of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Verve Thankful Accents stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more mirrored silver.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

This card has the simplest of layouts with a couple of layers and a straightforward circle layer for the sentiment.  I didn't do anything fancy because the background paper is so wonderful and already has some shine with the silver flourishes.  I probably didn't really need five embellishments on the sentiment but by the time I figured it out, the glue was already on the paper.  In hindsight, I wish I had cut out the sentiment in the shape of a guitar pick.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment