Monday, April 30, 2018

Rockin' Thanks V

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the teacher thank you cards commissioned by a girlfriend for her kid's teachers.


The card base is Stampin' Up Soft Sky.  The printed paper is DCWV Rock Star layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Chocolate.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Double Take stamped in Altenew Turquoise and Stampin' Up Early Espresso on a white of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Stickah Decorative Stickers.

These great stickers make this card really fun!  Though I coordinated all the paper colours, I didn't have the perfect colour coordinated stickers and in the end, decided it wasn't an imperative.  I found this sheet of paper rather more sophisticated so the fun stickers lighten it all up a bit.  There's another skull in here but I hope the teacher won't notice!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment