Thursday, April 19, 2018

Spring Fresh

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the first of a few sympathy cards that I've crafted for the card box at the office.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pistachio Pudding.  The images are Stampin' Up Lots of Lavender stamped in Altenew Dark Chocolate, Deep Iris, Frayed Leaf, Lavender Fields and Rocky Shore on Recollections White.  The image panel is layered on Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip.  The sentiment is Gina K Framed Greeting stamped in Dark Chocolate.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

As I was going through my stash recently, I realized that I have way too much Stampin' Up coloured card stock that is going to take a concentrated effort to use.  The best way is to start using it for card bases and I've already got a ton of envelops that need custom sized cards.  Kind of a 'duh' moment!  I got this stamp set when I placed my last order.  It's a multi-step stamp that is very easy to use.  I really love that it's got separate stamps for even the smallest elements.  I wanted to add some interest on the card base so I decided to stamps the leaves from the set.  I love the final result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment