Friday, April 13, 2018

Sweet Spring

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a French goodbye card.


The printed paper is a Stampin' Up unknown designer series paper layered on Stampin' Up Mint Macaroon.  The sentiment is a Microsoft Word font layered on more Mint Macaroon.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishment is a Stampin' Up Petal Passion metal flower.

I was gifted a number of sheets of Stampin' Up paper at a recent crop and for the life of me, I couldn't find out from which series it originated.  I originally thought I'd at least matched up the right In Colors but in hindsight I'm not so sure.  We're expecting some pretty crappy weather over the next few days so I was inspired to craft a spring inspired card and this paper fit the bill perfectly.  I didn't want to cover up the paper so I just used a simple ribbon and applied the sentiment like a tag.  I think it all works wonderfully!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment