Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Tiny Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is my favourite so far!


The background is a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper layered on Recollections Vanilla and Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay.  The banner strip is punched from more Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Altenew Permanent Black.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

I don't think I've ever made a piece of alcohol inked glossy paper that I haven't loved!  I love the blended colours, though I have no idea which ones I used.  I know I won't ever be able to replicate it.  I came across this tiny sentiment when I looking through my stamps and knew I'd have to be creative to make it work. I really think it's effective at the end of this long banner.  I could have space the studs and the sentiments better but it still works just fine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment