Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Vintage Baby Girl II

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the second of two vintage baby girl cards that I crafted for a colleague.


The card base is Stampin' Up Barely Banana.  The images is from a recycled baby card, cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities and layered on Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette.  The image is layered on a white of unknown origin and more Pink Pirouette.  The white layer was textured with Couture Creations Entangle embossing folder.  The ribbon is Michael's Dashes, Dots and Checks.  The flower embellishment is of unknown origin highlighted with Fruit Punch Stickles.

I still have quite a few recycled card pieces to use so I knew I could find some great images for a baby girl card.  I made two cards so my colleague has some choice.  For this card, the sentiment is the same as yesterday (Bonnidée French Wording #1) but is stamped on the inside of the card.  The upper right of the image had some original writing but it was easily covered up with this cute ribbon.  I really love this card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle  

No comments:

Post a Comment