Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Vintage Baby Girl

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of two French baby girl cards.


The card base is Stampin' Up Barely Banana.  The images are from a recycled baby card, cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities and layered on Recollections dark pink and Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette.  The images are layered on a Momenta card stock and a white of unknown origin. The sentiment is Bonnidée French Wording #1 stamped in Avery Elle New Moon.  The embellishments are Crafts.

One of my colleagues was so taken with the recycled baby cards I've crafted so far she requested a French baby girl card for her niece.  I forgot to ask her if she wanted a 'bright' card or a 'soft' card so I crafted two from which she can choose.  I've used this type of layout with a couple of my earlier vintage cards.  I really like it, especially with the scalloped circles.  I wanted a little more interest so I decided to add some printed paper and this piece of Momenta paper contacted all the colours within the images.  I thought placing the sentiment on an angle was a little different (especially for me) but I do like the final result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment