Saturday, November 21, 2009

Silver Pearl

Hello everyone,

I couldn't resist Friday's Clean and Simple one layer challenge for tonight's card. I also couldn't resist using the new Inkadinkado Holiday Silhouettes stamp set that I just found at Michael's. I'm going to use this set a lot!

Although I didn't follow the sketch exactly, I did keep to the one layer aspect. The card base is my standard, Halcraft value pack from Michael's. The image my brand-spanking-new, and frankly irresistable, Inkadinkado Holiday Silhouettes. The sentiment is Penny Black's Banner of Joy. I used Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay In Colour which I heat embossed with Close to my Heart Silver Pearl.

I find this card very, very appealing. I couldn't resist Inkadinkado's Holiday Silhouettes when I saw it a Michael's and I bought it because I knew I'd get a ton of use of this set. I also have to mention Close to my Heart's Silver Pearl embossing powder. Every time I use it, I'm amazed! If ever you have a chance, try it! This card was so easy. I just love it!

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do and I hope you come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. So beautifully done! That silver pearl EP is definitely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete