Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Congratulations

Hello everyone,


It would appear that a number of my male colleagues are popping the question over this holiday season. Marriage is in the air. I found out today that one of my close co-workers popped the question over the holidays. We got an email - "She said yes." Now, this is not the colleague that I made cards for, I have yet to hear from him. Anyway, we're going to "wedding up" my co-worker's desk tomorrow so he'll have a chuckle when he comes back to work on Monday and when not being distracted by Juno puppy this evening, I decided to make a very quick and easy congratulations card.




This is truly a simple card. It started with the staple Halcraft card base. I heat embossed an Inkadinkado Hearts stamp with Stampendous Red Tinsel. The sentiment is American Crafts Wedding stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

I think this will be the perfect congratulations card for my colleague, not fussy or mushy, just right.

I hope you enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: