Saturday, December 19, 2009

Creative Winter Wonderland

Hello everyone,

It's been another wickedly busy day but I didn't want to miss posting a card and there are so many excellent challenges on Saturdays. I've fallen back on a very clean and simple card inspired by Wednesday's posting on Susan Raihala's Simplicity blog earlier this week. This card is also for today's 'Let It Snow' challenge from Our Creative Corner blog.


This is a super simple and quick card. I used my standard Halcraft base. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Holiday Commentary embossed with Silver Pearl. The snowflakes are Stampin' Up Snow Burst, Inkadinkado Holiday Silhouettes and Warm Holiday Wishes. I highlighted parts of each snowflake with Starry Night Stickles.

I really love this card. It is, to me, the epitome of a clean and simple card. I loved it so much I couldn't resist making a second card.


It is the same Halcraft card base. The sentiment is also Close To My Heart Holiday Commentary. The holly leaves are Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes to which Xmas Red Stickles were added for the berries.

Again, how can you not love these cards. I have some male colleagues at the office and I think these are going to be perfect for them. There are two more sentiments in this stamp set so I'm going to make another couple of cards. I could, very easily, use this card for next year's Christmas cards.

Please enjoy these cards and come back tomorrow to SPI the other two cards.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! These are WONDERFUL!!!! Those stamps are perfect for this particular design, too. Thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are both wonderful! I love all the white with little bits of color. So clean and striking! Thanks so much for planing along with the OCC during this busy week!

    ReplyDelete