Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flutter By Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a new challenge blog - Flutter By Wednesday - which has a sketch from Mercy Kerin. Mercy hosts the Lord Have Mercy blog which offers a sketch challenge every Tuesday. I just happened to use Mercy's sketch for yesterday's card.


Many of you will recognize my favourite Stampin, Up Cottage Wall paper. I also used a scrap of Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. The darker green pieces are DCWV Textured Brights Cardstock Stack. I highlighted the dots on the light green piece with diamond Stickles. The sentiment is Penny Black's Happy, Happy. The silver flower is from Multicrafts which I layered with some Sizzix die-cut flowers.

I don't think I've made one card with the Cottage Wall paper that I did not like and this one is no exception.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors! I love this paper also! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet birthday card, the butterfly and flowers add a nice feminine touch. Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter by Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combo! Love the butterfly DP!! Thank you for joining us at Flutter by! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete