Monday, December 7, 2009

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Hello everyone,

Today's card is this week's Winter Wonderland challenge which was Ho Ho Ho. How can you resist that kind of a challenge?


The background paper is atd Under the Tree. The remaining paper is from my scrap box - likely Stampin' Up Whisper White and one other I couldn't tell from where. The image is Stampin' Up Holiday Tag Team coloured with Tombows. The sentiment is Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes embossed with Close To My Heart Olive. The white ribbon is a dollar store find while the red is So-Facile. The brad is from Multicrafts. I Stickled Santa's fur and the stars with Star Dust, Santa's beard with Frosted Lace and the background paper with Holly and Xmas Red.

I was rather ho-hum about this card. I'm not very good a colouring but maybe I'm just too fussy. I also had layout issues - I really don't know what I was thinking. I have to say, though, once I added all the Stickles, it just came together beautifully and I'm quite pleased with the final result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gisele

    fantastic card, love the layout you have used. Thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gisele I think your colouring is fab, we are our worst critics, I spent 2 days last week, just throwing things in the bin....LOL. Love your card and your Santa is very Jolly, thank you so much for joining us at WW this Week. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely Gisèle! And the colouring looks perfect!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a jolly Santa and a fun card. Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete