Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Gone Round

Hello everyone,

I promised you a second card today. This is a new challenge for me. I'd looked at Card Positioning Systems (CPS) Card Sketches before but I'd never done one. I've also never made a round card before.

The base is Stampin' Up Whisper White and the green is Bali Breeze. The snowflake was cut with a Spellbinder die in Real Red. The sentiment is Inkadinkado Cool Christmas. The brad is from Multicrafts. I've highlighted throughout with gold and red Stickles.

I know snowflakes are not supposed to be red but I wanted to move away from all the blue, white and silver because it feels like I've done too many of those style of cards. This is a fun and simple card.

I hope you enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

5 comments:

  1. nice card! and cute snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is great! My entry for the circle card challenge is only my second one. The first one never got mailed because I didn't like it!
    Love your card!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore red snowflakes, and your circle card is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love those snowflakes, and the fabulous sentiment! Thanks for playing at CPS this week! Merry Christmas eve to you!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete