Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Letting It Shine

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a new challenge that I found on the weekend. It is the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge which gave me carte blanche to glitter up a card. I couldn't resist.


I used atd Snow Days for the background which I textured with the Sizzix Ornaments plate. The ornament is a DecoArt Glamour Dusted Peel Off's outline sticker. The ribbon is Ribbon Bowtique from Michael's. There is tons of Gold Stickles wherever I could find a spot to lay it down. The sentiment is Waltzing Mouse as is the outline of the Spellbinders label. The holly images is Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes.

I love this card. It has just about all my favourite elements for a Christmas card even if it is not traditional red or green. Any excuse to add sparkle to a card and you can count me in.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card! I just love the textured paper and all of the gold stickles you added is really effective! The ornament and ribbon are perfect for your card.

    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, such a great use of the embossed design!
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant card, just stunning. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, gorgeous creation. Everyone needs to be glittery:) Thanks for playing at SSC! Hope you will return

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at the SSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your main focal point and love the embossed background...great job! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect card for the Let it Shine Challenge. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete