Thursday, February 11, 2010

365 White Space

Hello everyone,

This post in one of two for today. The 365 Cards blog had a great challenge yesterday and another today that I just couldn't resist so I was a bit of a card-making fool. The first challenge was to stamp only in the bottom right corner of the card and leave the rest white. The challenge was so irresistible that I made three cards.


I thought I would try some new card bases, these are from Recollections. The images are all Stampin' Up Circle Circus in Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry. Each one is highlighted with a coordinating Peggy's Pretties. The sentiment is Gina K. Tag, You're It!

I just love the simplicity of these cards. I really could have kept going and going. This challenge is perfect if you're trying to get comfortable with clean and simple cards. The only problem I have with these cards is photographing them. I suspect it would be easier if I photographed in daylight but that is long gone by the time I get creative. It seemed to work reasonably well photographing the three cards together.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment