Thursday, February 4, 2010

Diva Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card is based on yesterday's Diva Coffee Break Designs sketch challenge which was awesome. It is one of those sketches that gets my inspiration flowing and I know I could easily make a ton of cards using this design!


The card base is from Halcraft. The paper is Stampin' Up Sending Love Specialty paper. The ribbon is Sheer Creations organdy from Michaels. The pearl brad is from Multicrafts. The sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greetings.
I went all-out feminine for this card. I just couldn't help mysel once I pulled out the pink flowered paper. It is my favourite in that paper series. Of course, if I'm using favourites, I'm going to use that organdy ribbon. If you're inclined, check out the Diva's cards, they are truly inspiring. I stuck pretty closely to the original sketch with this card but I see so very many possibilities.
Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very girly!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTY! That sparkly paper is just beautiful. Love your idea of using the organdy ribbon too. Nice job and thanks for playing with the Diva sketch- glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete