Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Four Challenge Valentine

Hello everyone,

I used four different challenges to help build today's card. The challenge at 365 Cards was to include the word 'love' in a sentiment, Creative Card Crew asked for a Valentine, Jacksonbelle Embellishments was looking for any combination of buttons, bows or brads and Lord Have Mercy! provided the sketch.

The card base is from Halcraft. The heart paper is BW Sweet Talk Pattern Hearts. The textured square is Quickutz while the base of that element is some scrap Stampin' Up Rose Red. The brads are Recollections. The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs and Kisses.

I'm really pleased with this card. I couldn't resist picking up a sheet of the heart paper, it was just too appealing as were the brads.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't believe you don't have any comments on your awesome card! I LOVE IT! The small hearts are amazing! I love the colors and textures! Great job!

    Laura
    Creation Faeries - click for free custom blinkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card hunny thank you for joining in with the CCC challenge this week Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how fabulous is this! I love it Gisele!!! I'm so glad you played along with us at Creative Card Crew!!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous patterned paper and a great card!

    ReplyDelete