Friday, February 26, 2010

Simple Sympathy II

Hello everyone,

I know I promised not to post another sympathy card but when today's No Time To Stamp challenge was to make a sympathy card, I figured it was a sign. I also used this week's Friday Sketchers sketch as inspiration.


All the paper is from Stampin' Up - Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Delicate Dots. The Certainly Celery was textured with Sizzix Small Dots. The sentiment is Verve Forever in Our Hearts. The four gems are a CRAFTS dollar store find.

I really like this card. I find the overall feel to be very calming and I suspect is because I used grey instead of black. I figure I should still put a couple of more sympathy cards together but I promise, and this time I mean it, not to post them.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow...your take on Sharon's Challenge is beautiful...I love that sketch and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, looks really elegant!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete