Saturday, March 20, 2010

Watercolour Congratulations

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses more of that watercolour technique that I've been stuck on for the last couple of days. I just can't help it! I used today's i{heart}2stamp Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) as inspiration. I also picked up some new papers that, of course, I just couldn't resist.

The card base is Stampin' Up Confetti White. The background paper is Autumn Leaves Emily. The focal image is Stampin' Up Medallion. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted.

I just love this card. I'd been trying to come up with a way to use the medallion stamp as a background and I think this is a good start. I need to be better at centering it though. The watercolour technique worked really well with this stamp and I'll try it again.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment