Sunday, May 2, 2010

Glittered Simplicity

Hello everyone,

This is another crop card. I had Wednesday's Simplicity One Layer Challenge, to use glitter or flock, in mind when I put it together.


I don't know the source of the background paper. It was in my prize pack from a draw at yesterday's crop. The focal image is a piece of Ranger Alcohol inked and DecoArt Glamour Dusted glossy paper that was cut with the Sizzix Bigz Lattice die.
I debated adding a sentiment to this card but in the end, I just couldn't because I found the 'less is more' look very compelling. I'm not sure if the photo does in justice but this card is absolutely striking. Between the reflective copper paper and the glitter of the lattice, it is beautiful.
I hope you enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

1 comment: