Sunday, May 2, 2010

Girly, Girly, Girly

Hello everyone,

This is another crop card from yesterday. It is inspired by Thursday's Charisma Cardz challenge which was to make a girly card.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Sweet Pea which is textured with Sizzix Pattern 1. The butterfly, in DCWV Fashionfolio, is die cut with Sizzix Bigz Beautiful Butterflies and textured with Cuttlebug's Perfectly Paisley. The candle is a Peel Off's outline sticker mounted on a piece of Ranger Alcohol Inked and DecoArt Glamour Dusted glossy paper. The sentiment is from DCWV Birthday and is mounted on a scrap of Fashionfolio. The brads were donated by Michelle - thank you! The ribbon is Michael's Sheer Creations.

I think this is one of the cutest girly cards I've ever made. I love the butterfly with the candle! All that creativity at the crop must have been inspiring because I don't think I would have come up with it if I hadn't already been playing with the Glamour Dust. The only criticism I have is I didn't gets the brads in all that well. I will be making more of these for sure.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment