Thursday, May 20, 2010

Moving Sympathy Sketch

Hello everyone,

I found a new challenge tonight that I thought I would share. Moving Along With The Times had a great sketch challenge this week. I also needed to add to my sympathy card stash.

All the paper is Stampin' Up - Bella Bleu, Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla. The Kraft and Not Quite Navy layers are textured with the Cuttlebug Victoria dry embossing folder. The image is Stampin' Up Medallion. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warmest Regards.

I really like this card even though you probably shouldn't necessarily like a sympathy card. Soccer started tonight so I was in need of a great sketch and an easy colour combination. Thank you Stampin' Up for coordinating colours. The catalogue really doesn't do the Bella Bleu paper justice. It is truly lovely paper which doesn't come across well in the catalogue.

I hope you enjoy this post (not necessarily the card) and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is super. I know what you mean with sympathy cards but it is a brilliant one. Oh that Bella Bleu paper is on my next SU order! Thanks for finding us on MAWTT hope to see you back again soon, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Sympathy cards are so hard to get right but you have done a wonderful job. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT & I hope you take part again soon xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete