Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stamptacular Pearls & Swirls

Hello everyone,

I couldn't resist Sunday's Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, which was to make any type of card incorporating pearl and swirls. I'm so glad I just had to take up this challenge.


The background paper is BasicGrey Lilykate. The remaining paper is Stampin' Up Shimmery White and Brocade Blue. The Brocade Blue layer is textured with Sizzix Pattern I. The textured swirls are highlighted with Shimmerz Angel Wings. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Whimsical Words and is embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl. The pearls are Crafts Gem Chic from the dollar store.

I love this card. It is so delicate and beautiful. Perfect for a wedding or anniversary. I wish all my cards came together so easily. The BasicGrey paper is fast becoming a favourite go to paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. The simplicity of this card is just so very elegant. The color choices are fabulous and the swirl embossed panel is what gives this card such a elegant feel. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gisele, gorgeous. Love the pearls that you added. The colors are absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in with us at SSC for swirls and pearls.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete