Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ABC Ornament

Hello everyone,

I realize it is really early for Christmas cards but seriously, if you make Christmas cards, you have to start early. Though I really love making Christmas cards, I've not really been in that Christmas card making mood. That being said, there are challenges out there that really inspire me. The current ABC Christmas Challenge is O is for Ornaments and, next to holly, I love crafting all things ornament-related.


The background paper is atd Under The Tree. The red layer is of unknown origin from the scrap bin and is textured with the Sizzix Ornaments plate and highlighted with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist. The remaining paper is Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. The image is Inkadinkado Holiday Silhouettes stamped in Color Box gold then heat embossed with Stampin' Up clear embossing powder. The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments. The embellishments are Hero Arts Metallic Decor.

I really like this ornament card. The colours are lovely with the Tempting Turquoise adding just that non-traditional splash of colour. I love the image. This Inkadinkado set is really compelling given all the tiny images incorporated within the overall image. I suspect you'll see many of these images as I get into the swing of Christmas cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment