Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Holidays

Hello everyone,

It's been a busy, busy time and though I'm not completely done, I'm getting there. Needless to say, I've done no blog surfing. No matter, today's card is completely my own creation. It is for a very good friend who appreciates handmade cards in a big way.

The card base is from Recollections. The base layer is Stampin' Up brushed gold dry embossed with a Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland folder. The image is Inkadinkado Winter Trails stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White, clear heat embossed and layered on textured Rich Razzleberry paper. The embellishments are Annabelle pearls.

I love this card. The Rich Razzleberry and gold combination is really spectacular. I also like how it is offset so the dry embossing is really evident. My friend just loves Rich Razzleberry so I know she'll love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. What an elegant card. Iike the color combination. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gisele - this card is beautiful. And it is far more beautiful IRL than the picture can portray. I know since I was the lucky recipient!! Rich Razzleberry is one of my absolute favourite colours and paired with the brushed gold it is unbelievably elegant. Thank you so much. For sharing your friendship with me. And for sharing your talent with all of us.
    Have a Very Merry Christmas and a truly Blessed New Year!!
    Cynthia
    <><

    ReplyDelete