Thursday, December 9, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone,

I've been attempting to use up some of my flubbed card bases so today's card, inspired by Sunday's Card Positioning Systems sketch challenge, was crafted to accommodate an earlier attempt.

The card base is from Recollections. The background images are Stampin' Up Snow Burst, Snow Swirled, Serene Snowflakes and The Snowflake Spot. The middle layer is Stampin' Up textured Rich Razzleberry paper upon which is Inkadinkado Winter Trails heat embossed with Stampendous Winter Wonderland embossing powder. The sentiment is from The Stamp Barn for Heather's Stamping Haven. It is stamped on a scrap of Whisper White and cut with Spellbinders Nestablilites Labels Four. The ribbon is Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain. The entire card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

I love this card! From the moment I first glimpsed Rich Razzleberry, I fell in love with the colour. Combined with white, this makes for a very striking card. I fell in love with this sentiment at first sight as well. It is so bold and beautiful, I just couldn't wait to see what I could craft with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Gisele

    I love, love LOVE this card!! I, too, was hooked on Rich Razzleberry the instant I saw it. It is so classic when paired with white. And you have paired them beautifully! The sentiment is gorgeous. And the white branches peeking out from opposite corners? Love them! What a beautiful card. Non-traditional colours for Christmas, made into a stunning card. This is one of your best!

    ReplyDelete