Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby, Anniversary and Christmas

Hello everyone,

I've finally created the last of my 'must do' cards for the moment, so I rewarded myself by giving in to my love of crafting Christmas cards. A colleague requested an anniversary card based on elements from cards in my stash. Another colleague commissioned a baby boy card for another colleague.


The card base is from Recollections. The base layer is Canford Silver layered on glossy paper that was smooshed with Ranger alcohol ink in Cloudy Blue, Sail Boat Blue, Pearl Mixative as well as Blending Solution. The image, on Stampin' Up Whisper Whtie, is Asian Artistry coloured with Sakura Silver Shadow Gelly Roll pens. The sentiment is Lizzie Anne Say It In Script. The embellishments are Annabelle Stamps pearls.

The background paper is DCWV Nana's Kids. The focal point is Quickutz QuickStripz Garden layered with Stampin' Up Whisper White. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings. The ribbons are Michael's Dashes, Dots & Checks and Textured Trio. The hardware is of unknown origin. The embellishments are clear dew drops from the Robin's Nest.


The background paper is of unknown origin. The solid layers are glossy paper smooshed with Ranger Clover and Meadow alcohol inks, Silver Mixative and Blending Solution. The image, Impression Obsession Swirl & Snowflake Tree, is stamped in Nick Bantock Chartreuse Leaf on Stampin' Up Whisper White and heat embossed with Close To My Heart silver pearl. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas. The embellishments are Amuse Creative Candy White Pretty Pearls.

I really like all three of these cards. The Christmas card is probably my favourite though. I just love all the greens and that image is just beautiful, especially with the teeny, tiny pearls. I'm pretty certain that my colleagues will love both the baby card and the anniversary card.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment