Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Holidays

Hello everyone,

Another card for my Christmas stash.

The paper is all Stampin' Up - textured Soft Suede, Real Red, Whisper White and Christmas Cocoa. The sentiment is Inkadinkado and is highlighted with Martha Stewart Glitter marker. The ribbon is Michael's Special Value. The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestones.

I love this card! I was a little iffy about the colour combination but I figured if it was in the Christmas Cocoa paper is would work on the card. Does it ever. The sentiment wasn't quite what I expected in the Soft Suede but I didn't have the time (or patience) tonight to hand colour it with marker. It certainly brightened up once I add the highlight.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment