Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Holidays

Hello everyone,

Where do the weekends go? I had hoped to get a little ahead on my 'Christmas in July' project but I just ran out time. I've a really quick and easy card tonight.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Brushed Gold. The vertical strip is Little Yellow Bicycle 25 Days of Christmas layered on Cherry Cobbler. The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and layered on Cherry Cobbler. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas stamped in Cherry Cobbler and clear heat embossed. The image and layers are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

Believe it or not, I'm still using scraps to craft these cards. I particularly love this card. Stampin' Up's Brushed Gold paper is absolutely wonderful. It is a really lovely shade of gold that works beautifully on Christmas cards. I couldn't help but breakout my Sakura pen. It is made for adding just that touch of sparkle which you just have to have on a Christmas card. This scrap of Little Yellow Bicycle paper is the backside of the paper which I used yesterday. It is a really lovely piece of paper and I will be heartbroken when I finally use it all up.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment