Saturday, July 23, 2011

Traditional Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's 'Christmas in July' card is sweet, simple and lovely.

The paper is K&Company SW Glad Tidings and Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke. The Cherry Cobbler was textured with Sizzix Holly & Berries. The sentiment is Penny Black Christmas Flourish. The ribbon is Wrights Matte Gold. The embellishments are Martha Stewart White Dimensional mini pearls.

I love this card. It really is clean and simple but sure doesn't look it thanks to the beautiful Glad Tidings paper. I just loved that little bird and wanted to make sure it stayed intact for this card. I didn't intend to use so many pearls but the ribbon just needed a little extra. I'm sure glad I didn't stop.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment