Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my Mother. She is a huge strawberry fan so when we saw this new Stampin' Up designer series paper, it was a no brainer. I've warned her to expect strawberries on her cards for the next good while.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Berry Blossoms. The image is Frog Whiskers Ink stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned. The embellishments are Recollections Faux Adhesive Pearls and Pebbles Pearl Candy Dots.

I love this card. The cat stamp is so lovely I can see myself using it often. The paper is beautiful and like a lot of Stampin' Up paper, beautiful to work with.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

PS - My mom loved the card too!

1 comment:

  1. I love the stamp (of course), will have to borrow. Chantale

    ReplyDelete