Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holly and Shimmer III

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the third card in my Holly and Shimmer card series. This is a real wowie card if I do say so myself!


The background paper is a shimmery red of unknown origin (purchased on the Montreal shopping trip) textured with Sizzix Holly and Berries. The image is Outlines Large Holly Leaves Topper stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede, clear heat embossed and painted with Poppy Red, Forest Green and Golden Opal LuminArte Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Stamp Barn stamped in Forest Foliage on Very Vanilla and layered on a shimmery green of unknown origin (also acquired in Montreal).

This is a fabulous card! This image is spectacular against the shimmery red which embosses so wonderfully. You wouldn't believe the shimmery papers that I found. There are some more pretty awesome cards on the way!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment