Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pretty Poinsettia

Hello everyone,

This is the last card in my Christmas series for one of my colleagues.


The background paper is K&Company Yuletide. The vertical element is Stampin' Up Certainly Celery and Ruby Red which was dry embossed with Sizzix Winter Botanicals and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Bonnidee French Greetings #2 stamped in Ruby Red on Close To My Heart Colonial White.

I think this is a great Christmas card. I don't usually use paper with such large graphics as I find they don't always work well on a card. This series of cards uses 5X7" card bases which can handle a large image. I just got this Sizzix embossing folder and I love it! It couldn't have worked better with this paper. I love it when cards come together so beautifully.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment