Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Congratulations

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a 180 from my recent Christmas card project. It is for a friend who has a colleague who is retiring. Such a happy event calls for a really cheerful card.


The printed paper is all BasicGrey Lemonade. The image Hero Arts Tall Flower is stamped in StazOn Olive Green on watercolour paper and painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os. The setniment is Waltzingmouse Say It With Style, stamped in Stampin' Up Melon Mambo on Whisper White. The embellishments are a mix of Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques and Recollections Rhinestone Stickers.

I just love this card. It is so bright and cheerful. It is getting chilly and blustery outside and this card is so wonderfully happy. The last card I made for this friend's friend was a flowery and happy sympathy card, and I understand it suited her perfectly. I hope this card works just as well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment