Monday, November 7, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 5 & 6

Hello everyone,

I have the non-traditional Christmas one sheet wonder cards five and six for you today.

The patterned paper is Close To My Heart Wonderland - Let It Snow. The seventeen card bases are a mix of Close To My Heart Grey Flannel, Crystal Blue or Twilight. Additional card bases are DCWV Textured Jeweled; Stampin' Up Blue Bayou, Shimmery White or Whisper White; or Recollections.


The bottom layer is Recollections dry embossed with Sizzix Northern Fleury and spritzed with Vanilla Smooch Spritz. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped on Whisper White and layered on Crystal Blue. The focal element is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Sparkles.


The patterned paper is layered on Whisper White and brushed silver of unknown origin. The image is Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Bermuda Bay on Whisper White, glittered with Glitter Ritz Cool Transparent microfine glitter and layered on Twilight. The sentiment is Stampavie Tina Wenke Holiday Wishes stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Whisper White and layered on brushed silver. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

The first card is not my most favourite ever. I like the colours but the layout seems off and there just isn't 'enough' on it. Maybe more bling? More sparkle? Ribbon? I think the second card may be one of the most beautiful cards I've ever crafted. I love absolutely everything about it! If I had to mass produce a card, this one would be it!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love the Santa card,too! The first one, maybe it's the purple snowlake without any other colours? Glitter might do something. I'd love to see them both "in person" sometime! I am enjoying all these one sheet wonders. It's incredible to see the variety you can create with a single sheet of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete