Thursday, November 24, 2011

50th Anniversary

Hello everyone,

Today's card was crafted for a colleague whose parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. What an accomplishment!


The background paper is a gold of unknown origin. The printed paper is the Paper Company Ivory Paisley on White Matter. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado stamped in Stampin' Up Shimmery White with Soft Suede. The embellishments are Crystal Stickers gold pearls.

I just love this card. My colleague requested something shimmery and of course, gold and this card couldn't have turned out any better. I played with a number of papers and layouts but I'm glad I stuck with this because it really works well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. A very nice card, like many of all the others I have seen on your blog ! Have a nice day, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete