Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 7 & 8

Hello everyone,

I hope you're not yet tired of this project as I'm posting cards seven and eight today and there are still nine more cards to post.

The patterned paper is Close To My Heart Wonderland - Let It Snow. The seventeen card bases are a mix of Close To My Heart Grey Flannel, Crystal Blue or Twilight. Additional card bases are DCWV Textured Jeweled; Stampin' Up Blue Bayou, Shimmery White or Whisper White; or Recollections.


The patterned paper is layered on a shimmery white of unknown origin and Recollections, and is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The snowflake is Spellbinders Shapeabilities Create-A-Flake Three cut from a piece of Whisper White that was glittered with DecoArt Glamour Dust. The sentiment is Bonnidee Xmas Wording 3 stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Whisper White. The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone Stickers.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Blue Bayou textured with Cuttlebug's Winter Wonderland dry embossing folder and painted with LuminArte Stargazer Twinkling H2Os. The snowflakes are a mix of Spellbinders Shapeabilities Create-A-Flake One, Two and Three, and Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, which were cut from Whisper White that was glittered with Glitter Ritz Cool Transparent microfine glitter. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Christmas Scripts. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles and Blue/Green Sparkles.

I think these are two really wonderful Christmas cards. I just love the glittery snowflakes which are super easy to create. Of course, you had to expect that I would break out the Twinkling H2Os at some point. I'm really pleased with the tone on tone of the blues.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment