Friday, November 4, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 13 & 14

Hello everyone,

I have the last two cards, thirteen and fourteen, in the traditional Christmas One Sheet Wonder charity cardmaking project.

The paper is Close To My Heart - Colonial White, Cranberry, New England Ivy and Mistletoe. There is also two different types of textured Bazzill card stock. Some Stampin' Up Very Vanilla has also been thrown into the mix.


The background paper is textured with Crafts Concepts Merry Christmas embossing folder highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The embellishments are Creative Impressions Metallic Mini Rounds.


The sentiment is Close To My Heart Christmas Love stamped in Nick Bantock Vermillion Lacquer. The elements are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I've loved each and every card in this series. I know part of it is the paper, all that holly, but I also love the simplicity of the all the layouts. Keeping everything simple, including the embellishments makes these cards really wonderful. They'll be perfect for this card sale.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment