Friday, November 11, 2011

With Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today is Remembrance Day so I'm postponing the Christmas one sheet wonder cards for today and instead am posting a sympathy card. It is for one of my husband's colleagues whose mother recently passed away.


The solid papers are Close To My Heart Chocolate and Hollyhock and Canford gold. The image is Hero Arts Dots Flourish Border painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Verve Forever In Our Hearts stamped in Nick Bantock Van Dyke Brown on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla. The embellishments are EK Success Shimmering Gold Dots.

This is most certainly not a traditional sympathy card. I do love the colour combination however, and though I didn't originally intend to use this image on a sympathy card, I think it works.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment