Monday, November 14, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 17

Hello everyone,

Finally, the last card in my one sheet wonder non-traditional Christmas charity card project. I used virtually all of the 12X12 sheet of paper with less than one square inch left, not one more card could be crafted.


The patterned paper is Close To My Heart Wonderland - Let It Snow. The card base is Stampin' Up Blue Bayou. The image is Inkadinkado Winter Trails heat embossed with Stampendous Sapphire Pearl Lustre embossing powder. The patterned paper is layered on a strip of Whisper White textured with Sizzix Snowflake Border embossing folder. The entire vertical element is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Magic also heat embossed with Stampendous Sapphire Pearl Lustre embossing powder. The embellishments are Recollections white Glitter Adhesive Dots.

I was almost running out of mojo by the time I got to this card but it turned out beautifully. I didn't expect the dark blue heat embossing to work with the colours I've been using in these cards but I think it turned out well as it may not otherwise have been so visible.

I hope you've enjoyed this and all my earlier one sheet wonder card projects. This type of project is excellent value for both time and money. It is a lot of fun besides. I'm confident that as a fundraiser, we'll be successful.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

PS - I'd like to say I'm one sheet wondered out but I'm hoping to have a class for one of my neighbors and her friends. I'll have to do a couple of samples before hand so I'll likely be posting them at some point. I'm cleaning up my desk first though! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment