Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thank So Much

Hello everyone,

One of the Christmas fundraisers at my husband's work this year was a raffle for a great pair of Ottawa Senators (National Hockey League) tickets. My husband is not a huge hockey fan but I just love the game. He didn't buy the tickets under duress but he did voice an opinion. Wouldn't you know it, he won the tickets. It was an excellent hockey game and I had a really, really great time. Thank you cards are in order for the managers who donated the tickets in the first place.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Pyrus layered on Stampin' Up More Mustard. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White. The embellishments are Dress It Up Pressed Leaves.

I think this is a great thank you card. It is clean and simple as I just want to express a simple thank you, nothing over the top. I'm confident this works exactly as I had in mind.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment