Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thank You Marathon XXII

Hello everyone,

Today's card is very special. It is for my darling daughter. Without her help, I would never have made it through the crop. She was so incredibly helpful and had a really great time doing it.


The printed paper is origami paper of unknown origin layered on more paper of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie. The image is from Inkadinkado, stamped in Versafine on Whisper White and layered on Pumpkin Pie. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages.

I love this card! My daughter has a great love for panda bears so needless to say, I've got a few in my stamp stash. I thought this would be a great opportunity to use the word bubble stamp in this set. I'm so pleased with the results and I'm confident my daughter will love it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment