Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fantastic Fathers I

Hello everyone,

The card list is growing shorter.  I'm on to Father's Day cards and this is the first of four I've got on my list.


The printed paper is Scrapbook Walls Dark Tie Circles layered on Close To My Heart Garden Green and the flip side of the Dark Tie Circles paper.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Occasions stamped in Stampin' Up Marina Mist on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Dress It Up Sports - Golf and Hero Arts Pewter Metallic Décor.

This particular card is crafted for my darling husband, an avid golfer.  I picked up these particular embellishments a long, long time ago but never got around to using them.  I actually found them in the back of my embellishments drawer.  Does this mean my stash is too big?

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is a really nice card! Clean lines and cheery. Great use of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete