Monday, June 25, 2012

Best Wishes V & VI

Hello everyone,

Today's post includes cards five and six.

The card bases are all Recollections. The printed paper is Scenic Route Sonomoa Melody Lane. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Ruby Red and Lucky Limeade and Close To My Heart Colonial White.


The sentiment is Inkadinkado Expressions.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Gold Shadow Gelly Roll pen.


The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells.  The embellishments are Oregon Raindrops.

Both cards are just lovely!  I played with embellishments for the first card for hour but just couldn't come up with something that looked right.  I thought of using my favourite Clear Star pen but then remembered the Gold Shadow pen.  It's not a really obvious highlight until you hold the card up to the light.  I also played with the embellishments for a long while on the second card.  I ended up with this simple layout using the 'KISS' principle because simpler is, sometimes, the only way to go.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment